Wednesday 10 March 2010

The third part of my project

For the third and final part of my project I've decided to look at quirky imagery of models wearing unusual yet imaginative outfits. One model in particular that I've chosen to look at is the stylistic/creative photo's of Raquel Reed. I think what's really nice about her is the fact that she doesn't look like you typical conventional model (her hair is always dyed blue and she has several tattoos in non discreet places over her body).
So I've kinda used her as my muse for this part of my project but I will look at other creative photo shots as well as hers.

2 comments:

  1. I love your artistic project(s). R. Reed certainly is an interesting object d'art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting me!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete