Monday 15 March 2010

Re-configuring my blog


Sorry for the short absence but I am still working on my images at the moment so I'll be writing more blogs in the coming week. You would think as a creative person the design layout of my blog should look more interesting, no?
Well my ultimate plan at the end of this month is to retouch the layout so it looks more like an illustrator's blog :-). With that said I should really get a move on with updating my website which hasn't been touched since I left uni (oh dear!) but I am hopeful that this year will revitalize me into taking more action with my future plans whatever they entail.

In the meantime I've just completed this image from my wildlife project but I feel it could do with a bit of a touch up once the other animals are near completion. (yay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment