Sunday 4 July 2010

So much stuff going on right now!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote my last blog entry! I feel really bad for neglecting my blog in the space of two months but I have been working hard on plenty of things during the course of May and June.
Here are my reasons (excuses) as to why I briefly lost track of my blog.
1) New internships  (one at surgery PR and one at a design concept store called Darkroom)
2) Working on an exhibition in Brick lane
3) Going through an assessment period at work, which had a devastating outcome.
4) Brief day out of the city with a friend (but that doesn't really count)
So there you have the small but tiring reasons as to why I have been away for so long but now that my exhibition is still under way and I may cease to have employment where I'm currently working I do aim to update my blog on a regular bases from now on.
As a small apology I've added pictures of my work at gallery east and some more animals that I've been working on.
Apologies once again for my absence

http://www.artrabbit.com/all/events/event/19376/somewhere_sometime

XxX

  

No comments:

Post a Comment