Monday 19 April 2010

Mini side project

I apologise for not updating my blog as promised but I've been some what distracted or should I say fixated on cute Japanese animated creatures....... well Pokémon to be more specific :-p. Yes I'm not ashamed to admit I have an unhealthy obsession with Pokémon I loved it back when I was growing up and I still like them to this day.
So as a sort of mini side project I made a small mock up toy of a rare Pokémon called Jirachi. My craftsmanship in sewing does need a little improvement but so long as you can tell what it is that shouldn't matter. This only took me a day to make given that its size is about 5 and half inch's (height). I hope that the next sewing project will be something other than making images found on the net or in books but I guess it's always good to get some practise in somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment