Tuesday 3 August 2010

Continuing where I left off

The beginning of a new month always has a promising feel and I sincerely hope that is the case for me. I've  recently been relocated at work to another store concession, which feels oddly enough given the fact that I was on the brink of redundancy. So I should say thank you to my current employer (to whom some of you may know) for not putting me out of work but I won't because the way they've treated various (ex)members of staff has been so deplorable that I'm surprised people still want to work for them.

The only joys what've found last month was doing my exhibition with fellow course mates, which was a huge success and I would do it all over again. My only regret was not forwarding it in an earlier blog, so I do apologise but it was a huge archive for myself and the rest of my course mates that participated.

The other bout of good news from last month is that I was successful enough to find work experience (at long last!) It was a short memorable experience, which gave me hope that people still want me.

Anyway, enough of that I should really pick up from where I left off which was such a long time ago but I still remember the set projects I intended to do (many months ago).
I would like to think that I could complete my second project within the next week or so but I do need a motivation spell to work it's magic on my weary head atm.
Was also considering on writing another blog which will probably more fashion orientated so that I can have a mixed palette to show my creative thinking in another area.

No comments:

Post a Comment