Friday 26 February 2010

Themed illustration projects (series 1)



I've been trying to set myself a realistic goal to come up with a series of projects to keep my mind  creatively active and knowing that I can work in my own time is great, but ideally it would be better to have a time limit so I don't spend too long on one project. (This is probably the only good thing that I was taught at uni)
For the past few weeks now I've concentrating all my efforts into making illustrations of wild animals. I'm aiming to do at least 20 or more and then collage them into a poster. Fast-forwarding from this project I then want to look at musical instruments and illustrate them in my own abstract style and for that I aim to do about 10 instruments. The last project in this series that I'll look at is stylistic photos of models that depict various elements of coolness along with sexy (just like the pic for this blog) and for this one I aim to do about 10 images. That probably all sounds a bit vague but it should all make sense eventually, I promise. Yikes!! My bedroom floor is gonna look so messy by the time i'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment